Master of Ceremonies
Guiding leaders to generate huge results – better selection, more engagement, increased retention, and higher productivity.
Who Is Mike Lejeune?
Mike Lejeune is a leadership expert, speaker, facilitator, executive coach, master of ceremonies, and author known for his ability to help organizations select, engage and empower top-tier talent and minimize turnover through proven retention strategies.
Mike is widely recognized as one of the leading voices on high-performance leadership strategies, with more than 25 years experience in building award-winning teams. His ability to inspire and motivate, to help attendees look at the ordinary in extraordinary ways, has made him a favorite with corporate executives, managers, and business owners. He delivers practical application from real-world, in-the-trenches experience with humor, great stories, and a keen ability to extract timeless truths from everyday experiences in each presentation.
What Others Are Saying
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Mike is one of only a handful of speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?
|13803 Eagan Mill Dr. Houston, TX 77077||Watch Mike|
|mike (at) mikelejeune (dot) com||Add Mike|
- Raising the Bar - I really didn’t want to work out this morning. I had a very late night at the computer compiling notes from a coaching session which I thought gave me an excuse to hit the snooze a few times. After struggling to get out from under the covers, I decided there wasn’t enough time to […]
- Does Past History Help to Predict Future Performance? - The recruiting process is supposedly designed to ferret out talent a potential employee possesses, to provide insight in selecting the right person to join our team. So why do people appear to succeed in previous roles, then fall short of expectations when we hire them? Development of recruiting approaches in recent years has honed […]
- Small Steps - The search for dramatic change in our lives, to make a quantum leap forward is a quest that I believe possesses most of us. There is a hunger inside of us (sometimes self-imposed and sometimes from external forces… i.e. parents, spouses, bosses) to break bad habits, earn more money, complete projects that have been gnawing […]
- A Father’s Day Reflection on the Most Important Gift You Give - You would think the scoreboard would indicate how successful a professional football team is. “That’s only part of the equation” explained Jamie Roote, President of the Houston Texans. We were discussing what it took to build world-class high-performance teams. “One of the key questions we ask ourselves is are we creating memorable moments?” His belief […]
- How to Make a Dream a Reality - Many of us have dreams that almost seem like a fantasy. Today I’m witnessing a dream become a reality right before my eyes. When Nikki was 10 years old she walked up and boldly declared “I want to be a Vet.” When I asked why she explained, “I saw how much the […]