Mike Lejeune, has spent over 20 years helping organizations select, engage and empower top tier talent while minimizing turnover through proven retention strategies. As a keynote speaker, facilitator, executive coach and author, Mike understands what’s needed to achieve the best results possible.
Additionally, Mike loves to share his knowledge with organizations, corporations and universities alike! To get an idea on the types of leadership topics Mike speaks on, take a look below.
Killer Conflict: Removing the Energy Drain that Kills Teamwork
- Discover the impact of ineffective reactions to conflict.
- Identify triggers that escalate situations and emotions.
- Effective strategies for defusing difficult people in emotionally charged situations.
Signature Leadership®: Today’s employees become tomorrow’s leaders, but will yours be ready?
As an Authorized Partner, Mike is now among a growing number of independent trainers, coaches, and consultants in North America authorized to use Jill Hickman Companies’ industry-leading Signature Leadership Curriculum to augment their training and development solutions.
Jill Hickman Companies, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an established leadership development and consulting business serving clients throughout the world since 1998. The Authorized Partner Network of Jill Hickman Companies is a faith-based community of collaborative professionals dedicated to personal and business growth and development.
The Signature Leadership Curriculum:
- Introduction to Signature Leadership
- Time Mastery: Maximizing Energy Resources
- Introduction to Everything DiSC® Management
- Signature Service
- Communication Skills
- Selecting Top Talent
- Everything DiSC Management – Creating Motivating Environments
- Everything DiSC Management – Directing & Delegating
- Conflict Management
- Creative Problem Solving & Effective Decision Making
- Facilitating Effective Meetings
- Managing Employee Performance Issues
- Ethical Leadership—Managing the Gray Areas
- Vision, Values & Mission Statements
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Win-Win-Win Negotiation
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- The Five Behaviors of Cohesive Teams™
- Sustainability Strategies
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Simple Leadership: Retain & Empower Game-Changer Employees
- How to spot the four critical causes of disconnection that lead to turnover or morale issues.
- Learn key engagement strategies to help you connect with your team, regardless of generational differences.
Mike is one of only a handful of staffing industry speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Tame the Chaos: 4 Steps to Creating Powerful Workplace Communication
- Identify the correlations between trust, communication and performance.
- Determine trust-building and trust busting-behaviors and their impact on communication and productivity.
Clients I’ve Spoken To:
- National Association of Personnel Services
- The Personnel Consulting Group
- The Meador Companies
- Jill Hickman Companies
- Soliant Healthcare
- California Association of Personnel Services
- Tech USA
- Global Recruiters Network (GRN)
- Texas Association of Staffing
- The FBI Academy
- American Payroll Association
- DXP Canada
- DAV South Africa
- University of Houston
- Wisconsin Association of Personnel Services
- TFI Resources
- Houston Area Association of Personnel Services
- Executive Search Owners Association (ESOA) DFW
- Nearterm Corporation
- JDA Professional Search
- Coastal Flow
- Association of Canadian Consulting and Employment Search Services
- Texas Association of Personnel Consultants
- Lorman Education Services
- Clear Law Learning Institute
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?Contact Mike