Master of Ceremonies
Guiding leaders to generate huge results – better selection, more engagement, increased retention, and higher productivity.
Who Is Mike Lejeune?
Mike Lejeune is a leadership expert, speaker, facilitator, executive coach, master of ceremonies, and author known for his ability to help organizations select, engage and empower top-tier talent and minimize turnover through proven retention strategies.
Mike is widely recognized as one of the leading voices on high-performance leadership strategies, with more than 25 years experience in building award-winning teams. His ability to inspire and motivate, to help attendees look at the ordinary in extraordinary ways, has made him a favorite with corporate executives, managers, and business owners. He delivers practical application from real-world, in-the-trenches experience with humor, great stories, and a keen ability to extract timeless truths from everyday experiences in each presentation.
What Others Are Saying
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Mike is one of only a handful of speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?
|13803 Eagan Mill Dr. Houston, TX 77077||Watch Mike|
|mike (at) mikelejeune (dot) com||Add Mike|
- Podcast – Episode 6, Pts 1 & 2: A Conversation with Art Lucas - Impact is a word that drives careers. What you accomplish is based on how you impact your job, your clients, your company. Today’s guest Art Lucas has lived a life of impact, one that has impacted an entire industry. He founded the Lucas group in 1970 based in Atlanta, GA as a small one-man business […]
- “Leaders Control the Weather!” – Podcast: Episode 5 with Scott Eblin - It’s been fun researching best practices of world-class leaders. When I spoke to Scott Eblin, President of the Eblin Group, I was stunned when he challenged me with this statement: Leaders control the weather! After letting it sink in, he continued that in the office the leader literally throws a switch on […]
- Podcast – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jill Hickman - If the thought of building a strategic plan makes your eyes glaze over, welcome to the club. Harvard Business Review has a library of articles on the importance and how to’s of building a strategic plan. Yet, I’ve found most approaches stay in the realm of concept without implementation at an operating level. Until I […]
- Podcast – Episode 3: A Conversation with Rob Andrews - Based in Houston, Rob Andrews is Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Allen Austin, a leadership advisory and executive search firm. Rob leads Allen Austin’s global CEO, Consumer Packaged Goods & Durables Practice, and is also a member of the firm’s Leadership Advisory, Private Equity, Industrial and Marketing Officer practices. Building on his earlier career […]
- Podcast – Episode 2: A Conversation with Dr. Rob Pennington - Dr. Rob Pennington is an Award Winning Professional Speaker and Author of an amazing book, Find The Upside of the Down Times. He has a rare gift of cracking barriers we fight to reduce conflict, anxiety and stress, and helps people raise their expectations to see what they are truly capable of. Rob is the Co-Founder of Resource International, an […]