Leadership Training Expert
Board Retreat Facilitator
Master of Ceremonies
Award Winning Author
Guiding leaders to generate huge results – better selection, more engagement, increased retention, and higher productivity.
Who Is Mike Lejeune?
Mike Lejeune is a leadership training expert, speaker, facilitator, executive coach, master of ceremonies, and award-winning author known for his ability to help organizations select, engage and empower top-tier talent and minimize turnover through proven retention strategies.
Mike is widely recognized as one of the leading voices on high-performance leadership strategies, with more than 25 years experience in building award-winning teams. His ability to inspire and motivate, to help attendees look at the ordinary in extraordinary ways, has made him a favorite with corporate executives, managers, and business owners. He delivers practical application from real-world, in-the-trenches experience with humor, great stories, and a keen ability to extract timeless truths from everyday experiences in each presentation.
What Others Are Saying
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Mike is one of only a handful of speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?
|mike (at) mikelejeune (dot) com||Add Mike|
- How Process Drives Culture and Magnifies Engagement - It’s important to get the right people in the right roles to create an engaging culture. Rhamy Alejeal shares the important step that leaders many times lose sight of
- Don’t Make Up the Story - Just when you think you are on a roll, hopefully, someone puts a mirror up to your face. I took on a project to analyze leadership development principles with Allen Austin, one of the top executive search firms in the US. As I was preparing for a call with the CEO of one of […]
- Success Requires More Than Focus - I looked back over previous postings and had an epiphany. A central theme evolved centered on “focus”. Is our action goal-achieving or tension-relieving? Are we mission ready? Do we have clarity of the Next Step? Are you raising the bar? It dawned on me that was something was missing. What wasn’t addressed head-on […]
- Fake News or False Focus - Numbers continue to flood the internet, attempting to capture our attention on the heavy burden the constriction in the market has caused. The numbers paint a dim picture 30 million unemployment claims 14% unemployment This is not fake news. Families are being affected, businesses are struggling to navigate this economic storm. […]
- Searching for Connection - My father, Joe, was a tremendous force in my life. As a little boy, I couldn’t wait to see the door open when he returned home from his seven-on seven-off schedule of working offshore. He would kiss Mom, then reach down and unwrap my arms from his tree-trunk legs. Bending down he would pull […]