Leadership Training Expert
Board Retreat Facilitator
Master of Ceremonies
Award Winning Author
Guiding leaders to generate huge results – better selection, more engagement, increased retention, and higher productivity.
Who Is Mike Lejeune?
Mike Lejeune is a leadership training expert, speaker, facilitator, executive coach, master of ceremonies, and award-winning author known for his ability to help organizations select, engage and empower top-tier talent and minimize turnover through proven retention strategies.
Mike is widely recognized as one of the leading voices on high-performance leadership strategies, with more than 25 years experience in building award-winning teams. His ability to inspire and motivate, to help attendees look at the ordinary in extraordinary ways, has made him a favorite with corporate executives, managers, and business owners. He delivers practical application from real-world, in-the-trenches experience with humor, great stories, and a keen ability to extract timeless truths from everyday experiences in each presentation.
What Others Are Saying
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Mike is one of only a handful of speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?
|mike (at) mikelejeune (dot) com||Add Mike|
- Shaping Culture Like a Professional Sports Team - Standing on the steps waiting for my car, I turned to my left and found myself standing next to Jamey Rootes, President of the Houston Texans. I summed up the courage to introduce myself and ask if he would be open to sharing his thoughts on what it took to engage top-performing people. I figured […]
- Is Data Driving Your Sales Talent? - Today, growing your business takes more than the gift of selling ice cubes to Eskimos. A huge disruptor in the market is developing an effective data management process that creates direction and energy. C. Lee Smith President/CEO of SalesFuel® – a multi-million dollar company based in Columbus, Ohio that provides Internet-based applications for sales development […]
- The Success Within - David is an internationally recognized success coach, author of The Millions Within and host of The Successful Mind podcast. He’s worked alongside Bob Proctor, Tony Robbins, and Mark Victor Hansen and has coached hundreds of entrepreneurs to become 7-figure business owners. He’s been featured recently in Entrepreneur, CNBC, and more for his business expertise. In […]
- How Do You Unlock Success? - No matter what your productivity has been year-to-date, the last months of 2019 will define your productivity. It can be filled with great achievement, momentum-building activities to finish the year strong and lay groundwork for launching 2020. Are you focused on the key results you want to achieve? Are you committed to making them a […]
- The Success Formula That Separates Leaders From The Pack - Jeffrey Hayzlett is a primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV, and business podcast host The HERO Factor Podcast on C-Suite Radio. He is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders. Hayzlett is […]