Leadership Training Expert
Board Retreat Facilitator
Master of Ceremonies
Award Winning Author
Guiding leaders to generate huge results – better selection, more engagement, increased retention, and higher productivity.
Who Is Mike Lejeune?
Mike Lejeune is a leadership training expert, speaker, facilitator, executive coach, master of ceremonies, and award-winning author known for his ability to help organizations select, engage and empower top-tier talent and minimize turnover through proven retention strategies.
Mike is widely recognized as one of the leading voices on high-performance leadership strategies, with more than 25 years experience in building award-winning teams. His ability to inspire and motivate, to help attendees look at the ordinary in extraordinary ways, has made him a favorite with corporate executives, managers, and business owners. He delivers practical application from real-world, in-the-trenches experience with humor, great stories, and a keen ability to extract timeless truths from everyday experiences in each presentation.
What Others Are Saying
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Mike is one of only a handful of speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?
|mike (at) mikelejeune (dot) com||Add Mike|
- The Success Formula That Separates Leaders From The Pack - Jeffrey Hayzlett is a primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV, and business podcast host The HERO Factor Podcast on C-Suite Radio. He is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders. Hayzlett is […]
- It’s Your Leadership Mindset that Drives the Future of Your Company - Joe Calloway helps leaders focus on what is truly important, inspires new thinking about effective leadership, and motivates them to immediate action. Joe is a business author, consultant and speaker whose client list reads like an international Who’s Who in business, ranging from Coca Cola and Verizon to Cadillac and American Express. He also […]
- The Power of “What If” - What if has had both a paralyzing and catapulting effect on my life. At the age of 23, I began the battle of severe panic attacks. The first attacked happened on an elevator, then an airplane. Their existence manifested into driving across bridges, movie theatres, spreading to standing in lines at grocery stores. I […]
- What It Takes to Perform At World-Class Levels - Ever wonder what it takes to thrive in the NFL and what it could teach you about leadership? Karl Mecklenburg, Denver Bronco 4x all pro, AFC Player of the year shares with C-Suite Radio his journey and what it taught him about being a leader in all aspects of life; at work, in relationships, and […]
- A Conversation with Art Lucas – Part 2 & 1 - In this second episode of my visit with Art Lucas, founder of the Lucas group, one of the largest executive search and contract staffing firms in the country, Art continues to discuss the art and science of the recruiting industry. He shares steps in engagement strategies and how to retain the best of our […]